Is there a problem here?
Is this item inappropriate, violating a law, or infringing someone's rights? If so, report the item and it will be removed and marked for review. Please allow 30 minutes photo to be removed.Report Item
When camouflage gear gets damaged, you need a repair patch that won’t stick out and is guaranteed to last. CORDURA® Fabric Patches by Gear Aid® offer an invisible solution perfect for field or home repairs.
These long-lasting camo repair patches utilize an abrasion and tear resistant 500-denier CORDURA® fabric. Featuring an ultra-strong adhesive that bonds to almost any surface, the patches can be applied in-field with finger pressure to instantly repair waders, camo clothing and outdoor gear. At home, iron-on the repair patches to increase bond strength and wear life. With two, 3’’ circular patches and a 3’’ x 5’’ rectangular patch that can be cut to size, you’re sure to find the shape you need for most any hole, rip or tear.
Available in Realtree Max-4®, Realtree AP® and Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity®, CORDURA Fabric Patches by Gear Aid are the long-lasting solution to camo repairs.
- CORDURA® Fabric Repair Patches with High Abrasion and Tear Resistance
- Heavy-Duty Adhesive Bonds to Almost Any Surface
- Repair Patches Instantly Fix Rips and Tears in Hunting Gear, Camo Clothing, ATVs and Equipment
- Supplies Include: One 3 x 5 Rectangle; Two 3 Round Patches
- Available in Realtree Max 4®, Realtree AP® and Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity®
- Heavy-Duty 500 Denier CORDURA® Fabric
- Heat and Pressure Sensitive to Increase Bond Strength and Wear Life
- Customizable Patches Can be Cut to Size
- Flexible and Long-Lasting