Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
When camouflage gear gets damaged, you need a repair patch that won’t stick out and is guaranteed to last. CORDURA® Fabric Patches by Gear Aid offer an invisible solution perfect for field or home repairs.
These long-lasting camo repair patches utilize an abrasion and tear resistant 500-denier CORDURA® fabric. Featuring an ultra-strong adhesive that bonds to almost any surface, the patches can be applied in-field with finger pressure to instantly repair waders, camo clothing and outdoor gear. At home, iron-on the repair patches to increase bond strength and wear life. With two, 3’’ circular patches and a 3’’ x 5’’ rectangular patch that can be cut to size, you’re sure to find the shape you need for most any hole, rip or tear.
Available in Realtree Max-4®, Realtree AP® and Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity®, CORDURA Fabric Patches by Gear Aid are the long-lasting solution to camo repairs.
- CORDURA® Fabric Repair Patches with High Abrasion and Tear Resistance
- Heavy-Duty Adhesive Bonds to Almost Any Surface
- Repair Patches Instantly Fix Rips and Tears in Hunting Gear, Camo Clothing, ATVs and Equipment
- Supplies Include: One 3 x 5 Rectangle; Two 3 Round Patches
- Available in Realtree Max 4®, Realtree AP® and Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity®
- Heavy-Duty 500 Denier CORDURA® Fabric
- Heat and Pressure Sensitive to Increase Bond Strength and Wear Life
- Customizable Patches Can be Cut to Size
- Flexible and Long-Lasting