Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Wearing a protective mask in public is now the new normal. In case it’s ever misplaced, or a family member needs a mask in a pinch, make one at home in just a few minutes. Choose from two kits, a sewn and no-sew option. Both kits include 50 ft of black 325 Paracord, a pair of Ellipse Cord Locks, and either Tenacious Tape or a Sewing Kit. Both DIY options offer a simple alternative that only requires basic household supplies to complete (e.g., old t-shirt, scissors and paper clip). Learn how to assemble a DIY face mask by downloading instructions here.
- Instant & Fast – Assemble a DIY mask within 30 minutes at home by using Tenacious Tape or Sewing Kit
- Reusable – Using an old t-shirt or pillowcase as the mask fabric, create one for the whole family (hand-wash only)
- Adjustable – With the Ellipse Cord Locks, adjust DIY mask to fit any head size
- Kit Includes: 325 Paracord, 2 Ellipse Cord Locks, and 3”x20” Tenacious Tape (black) or Sewing Kit
- TAPE Material: nylon
- Color: black
- Size: 3” x 20” strip
- Application: peel and stick
- Adheres Best To: nylon, polyester, fleece, vinyl, and GORE-TEX fabric
- PARACORD Length: 50 ft / 15.24 m
- Material: 100% nylon
- Construction: 2 inner strands
- Colors: black
- SEWING KIT Contents: thimble, seam ripper, thread, two buttons, two sewing needles, two straight pins, and two safety pins