Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
Smiles are hard to come by when clothes are ripped or equipment is broken. Get your gear out of intensive care with the Outdoor Sewing Kit by Gear Aid. This compact sewing kit fixes ripped clothes, tents, sleeping bags or any other fabric that needs mending.
Whether at home or on the trail, the included thimble, seam ripper, thread, buttons, sewing needles, straight pins, safety pins and gear repair manual lets you sew clothing and repair damaged gear quick and easy.
Grab an Outdoor Sewing Kit by Gear Aid and turn that frown upside down.
- Compact outdoor sewing kit includes high-quality needles and thread
- Repairs ripped clothing, backpacks, tents, and other outdoor gear to save you money
- Packaged in a 1”x 3" lightweight twist-tube that fits easily in your pocket
- Contains a thimble, seam ripper, buttons, sewing needles, straight pins, safety pins and a gear repair manual
- Make instant repairs with your complete sewing kit