Is there a problem here?
Is this item inappropriate, violating a law, or infringing someone's rights? If so, report the item and it will be removed and marked for review. Please allow 30 minutes photo to be removed.Report Item
When you need to adjust straps or lock webbing in place, reach for a Quick Attach Tri-Glide by Gear Aid®. The Quick Attach Tri-Glide allows you to lock webbing back in place to keep buckles secure. In addition, our tri-glides can also act as strap adjustors. The Quick Attach Tri-Glide snaps tight around any webbing up to 1''. The next time you need to rip apart webbing to replace a buckle, don't bother sewing it back together. Instead secure that webbing and buckle with a Quick Attach Tri-Glide. A must-have for no sew repairs.
- Allows for no sew buckle replacement repairs
- Secures ripped webbing
- Ensures buckle stays on webbing without the need for sewing
- Fits up to 1 webbing
- Snaps quickly in place
- Allows for strap adjustment
- Manufactured from high-quality materials
- Includes 2 Quick Attach Tri-Glides