Make Outdoors Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
In rainy weather, tent seams are notorious for leaking, dripping and generally wrecking the whole outdoor experience. But not when they’re coated with GEAR AID Seam Sure liquid seam sealer.
Seam Sure seals and waterproofs seams on all kinds of gear. Perfect for family-sized tents, tarps and pop-ups. Just apply a thin film to the inside seams and let dry.
Don’t let rain make you miserable on your next outdoor adventure. Seal and waterproof tent seams with Seam Sure—the quick, permanent solution to a soggy problem.
- Water-based urethane seam sealer
- Easily floats over large surfaces with unique applicator brush
- Ideal for sealing seams on polyurethane coated fabrics - tents, tarps, rainwear and more
- Fast drying formula dries clear
- Flexible, odorless and long-lasting formula
- Nearly invisible non-gloss finish
- 2 oz. tube seals seams about 288" in a 1/2" bead - on average this is the critical seams on an average 3-4 person tent
- Perfect for family-sized tents
- Cures in 2 hours at room temperature, longer if colder
- Made in USA