Revivex Durable Water Repellent is a spray-on treatment that restores the DWR coating on technical gear such as GORE-TEX jackets, rainwear, and ski pants. The PFAS-free formula repels water, dirt, and stains, maximizes breathability, and can be washed and air-dried. Over time, DWR on technical gear wears off, and the fabric gets dirty and absorbs water. Regular reproofing treatment of rainwear, soft shells, ski pants, and GORE-TEX jackets is highly recommended to continuously repel water. Whatever your adventure is, Revivex Durable Water Repellent provides protection in rain and snow.
Clean garment as directed with Revivex® Pro Cleaner. Hang wet or dry garment on hanger. Shake well. Spray 5”-10” from garment in well-ventilated area. Apply liberally to high wear areas like shoulders and cuffs. Machine dry on medium heat or air dry for 24 hours. Check garment care instructions before machine drying.
- Durable – Spray-on treatment restores DWR, resists abrasion and repels water, dirt, and stains
- Maximizes Breathability – Creates water resistant layer and allows waterproof-breathable garments to perform at their best
- Washable – Ideal for outerwear and ski gear, this DWR coating will remain after a wash and can be air dried or heat set
- Compatible – Designed for technical fabrics including eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX materials; formula is PFAS-free with zero fluorocarbons.
- Multipurpose – Restore water repellency to DWR treated rainwear, jackets, ski pants, gloves, boots, waders, and nylon tent flys
- Size: 5fl oz, 10 fl oz and 16.9 fl oz
- Formula is PFAS-free with zero fluorocarbon
- For Use On: nylon, eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX fabrics
- Application: spray
- Air Dry: yes
- Water Protection: yes
- Stain/Oil Protection: yes
- Made In: USA