Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Fix footwear permanently at home or in the field with Aquaseal SR. Formerly known as Freesole, this shoe repair adhesive is waterproof and dries as a clear, flexible glue that lasts for years. With just one small 1 oz tube, easily complete a boot repair, create durable toe protectors, and rebuild worn heels. Unaffected by heat or cold, make heavy duty shoe repairs that can withstand the elements whether at a jobsite or on a mountaintop. From rubber boots to steel-toe shoes and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Aquaseal SR.
- Durable– Tough urethane adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries as a clear rubber that’s weather-resistant
- Flexible – Cures to a stretchy rubber that bends with all types of footwear including cleats, sneakers, work boots and sandals
- Abrasion Resistant – Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- All-purpose– Bonds to leather, suede, rubber, neoprene, and canvas shoes
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Size: 1 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: leather, suede, rubber, neoprene, canvas, and nylon
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Made in USA