Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
With Aquaseal FD, a flexible durable repair adhesive by GEAR AID, you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite waders, wetsuit and inflatables. Aquaseal FD is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need to keep you going.
Don’t let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal FD will patch that hole in your wetsuit, raft, fix the gash in your fishing waders and make sure you stay dry.
Aquaseal FD is all you need to keep your gear going as long as you do.
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX®, neoprene, rubber and more
- Permanently repair rips, tears, holes in outdoor gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- 3/4 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead)
- With Cotol-240 combo, 3/4 oz tube seal seams about 288"
- 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator
- Aquaseal cures by reacting to the humidity in the air