Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
When you’re out in the field, your gear is subjected to rough conditions. It’s no wonder you end up with rips, tears and holes. But you won’t worry about any of that when you bring along a Seam Grip WP Field Repair Kit.
With this kit, make permanent, fast repairs to camping gear, sleeping pads, rainwear, backpacks, hiking boots, tents and more. Seam Grip WP works on fabrics (non-silicone treated), leather and other materials, and once cured, it lasts pretty much forever. Keep a lightweight, compact Seam Grip WP Field Repair Kit with your outdoor gear, so it’s ready to go when you are.
Branches, brambles, rocks and other perils of nature can tear up your gear fast. But with GEAR AID, you’ll be ready to fix it fast, and keep the adventure going.
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 144” x 0.25” (12’ of seams)
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Made in USA