Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Need to make a quick repair? Use the Aquaseal FD Repair Kit to permanently fix torn waders, seal a drysuit leak, or patch an inflatable. A trusted patch kit that packs away in a lightweight container, it’s compact and ideal for fixing all types of neoprene, vinyl, nylon, and GORE-TEX® fabric items. The kit includes the necessary tools to make a permanent repair at home or a quick repair in the field, including: Aquaseal FD adhesive (0.75 oz), two 3” Tenacious Tape round patches, a brush and instructions.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other fabrics
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant– Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-Purpose – Adhesive bonds permanently to neoprene, rubber, nylon, vinyl, canvas and waterproof-breathable fabrics
- Adhesive Material: thermoset urethane
- Adhesive Size: 0.75 oz
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: neoprene, rubber, nylon, GORE-TEX fabric, canvas, vinyl/PVC
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours (2 hours with cure accelerator)
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Tape Material: PVC and nylon
- Tape Size and Colors: two 3” clear and black