Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
The Aquaseal Repair Kit by GEAR AID is the only patch kit you’ll need. It provides the tools to make a quick, permanent wader repair at home or in the field, including: Aquaseal FD, 3” Tenacious Tape patches, a brush, and waterproof instructions.
Finally, repair that nasty wetsuit tear, patch hip and chest waders, or fix those mysterious leaks coming through your spray skirt. You can even fix that pinhole leak on your summertime floatie right there, waterside, and get back in. Basically, it can do almost anything.
Toss the Aquaseal FD Repair Kit in your gear bag and bring it with you everywhere.
- Lightweight and compact kit repairs holes and tears in waders; ideal for in field use
- Safe on natural and synthetic wader fabrics including GORE-TEX and neoprene
- Flexible urethane waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection
- Contains two three inch Tenacious Tape patches and 1/4 oz tube of Aquaseal
- Made in USA
- California Residents: Using this product will expose you to toluene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm (www.P65Warnings.ca.gov)