Is there a problem here?
Is this item inappropriate, violating a law, or infringing someone's rights? If so, report the item and it will be removed and marked for review. Please allow 30 minutes photo to be removed.Report Item
When you need to conceal guns or camouflage gear without leaving behind a sticky residue only one gun camo will do. Camo Form® by McNett® Tactical is a self-adhering, camouflage wrap that is removable and reusable. Use it on guns, scopes, knives, treestands, flashlights —whatever you’re taking into the field.
Camo Form stretches and sticks to itself, and conforms to any shape for a custom fit. When it gets dirty or wet, simply remove, wash, let dry and reapply. The heavy-duty fabric not only protects and conceals tactical gear, but it also adds grip, insulates hands from hot or cold surfaces and quiets clanking objects.
Available in traditional and digital camo patterns, Camo Form keeps gear and guns concealed, covered and ready for action.
- Adhesive-Free, Self-Adhering Gun Camo
- Heavy-Duty Fabric is Washable and Reusable
- Conceal Guns and Camouflage Gear
- Quiet Clanking Objects
- Protect Guns and Equipment from Field Scratches
- Adds Grip
- Camo Wrap Will Not Leave a Sticky Residue When Removed
- Insulates Hands from Hot or Cold Surfaces
- Easy to Cut
- Conforms to Any Shape
- Available in 2'' x 144'' Rolls (Covers One Standard Rifle or Shotgun)
- Available in Traditional and Digital Camo Patterns: Realtree Xtra®, Realtree Max-4®, Snow, Digital Desert, Digital Woodland, Mossy Oak Brush®, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass® Blades™, Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity®, Mossy Oak Obsession®, MultiCam® and Kryptek Highlander™
- Standard Issue
- Made in USA
- Contains Latex
- NOTE: After use Camo Form should be removed from moisture-sensitive areas such as wood stocks