Is there a problem here?
Is this item inappropriate, violating a law, or infringing someone's rights? If so, report the item and it will be removed and marked for review. Please allow 30 minutes photo to be removed.Report Item
Seam Grip® by Gear Aid® is a gear repair kit in a tube. Use it as a tent seam sealer, sleeping pad fixer or equipment rebuilder. Works on all types of fabrics and surfaces, including neoprene, PVC, rubber, leather, vinyl and synthetics.
Seam Grip goes beyond seam sealing and patching holes. It waterproofs tents, improves traction and offers abrasion resistance, too.
So take a tube of Seam Grip wherever you go, because you never know when gear will rip, leak or fall apart. Save your gear—and your adventure—with the award-winning Seam Grip seam sealer and repair adhesive.
Note: For silicone-treated tent and tarp fabrics, such as silnylon, use Sil Net™ Silicone Seam Sealer.
- Urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive
- Permanently seals seams and repairs rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Flexible, waterproof formula is washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead) - on average this is the critical seams of a 2-person backpacking tent
- With Cotol-240™ Cure Accelerator added, 1 oz tube seal seams about 288"
- 8-12 hour cure time - only 2 hours when used with Cotol-240
- When applied, Seam Grip cures by reacting with the humidity in the air. It doesn't 'dry' the way other glues do
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Editors' Choice Gold Award from Backpacker Magazine
- Made in USA