Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
Seam Grip WP goes beyond seam sealing and patching holes. It waterproofs tents, improves traction, and offers abrasion resistance, too. It works on all types of fabrics, including nylon, vinyl, neoprene, PVC, rubber, and leather.
So take a tube of Seam Grip WP wherever you go, because you never know when gear will rip, leak or fall apart. Save your gear and your adventure with the award-winning Seam Grip WP waterproof seam sealer.
- Urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive
- Permanently seals seams and repairs rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Flexible, waterproof formula is washable and unaffected by extreme cold or heat
- 1 oz. tube seals seams about 144" (1/4" wide bead) - on average this is the critical seams of a two-person backpacking tent
- With Cure Accelerator added, 1 oz tube seal seams about 288"
- 8-12 hour cure time and only 2 hours when used with Cure Accelerator
- When applied, it cures by reacting with the humidity in the air
- Safe for use on natural and synthetic fabrics
- Excellent adhesion and abrasion resistance
- Made in USA