Tenacious Tape™ Gear Patches are shaped repair patches that feature fun shapes and themes. Tenacious Tape patches can be used for much more than repairs, however. Personalize luggage, clothing, cell phones, you name it. Or just add some fun to your favorite fabrics or gear. Unlike stickers, our patches utilize an ultra-aggressive adhesive that won’t peel or lift. Whether you are looking to personalize your favorite items or add a touch of fun to repairs, reach for Tenacious Tape patches.
We recommend the following for application:
1) Begin by cleaning the area you plan to adhere the tattoo with isopropyl alcohol to remove any dirt or body oils which may prevent a good bond. Trim any loose threads.
2) Apply the Tenacious Tape Tattoo onto the item or fabric.
3) Smooth out any bubbles and ensure the edges lay flat. The adhesive will reach full strength after 24 hours.
WHAT DOES IT STICK TO:
Tenacious Tape Tattoos are best applied to the following fabric types:
- Bicast Leather (PU Leather)
- Non-Oiled Leather
- Vinyl Plastic (PVC)
- EVA Plastic
- PET Plastic
- OPP Plastic
- 12 different themes to select from
- Available in 5'', 10'' and 20'' strips
- Each 5'' strip includes 4 individual tattoos
- Each 10'' strip includes 8-13 individual tattoos depending on theme
- Each 20'' strip includes 20-24 individual tattoos depending in theme
- Utilizes taslan nylon fabric
- Ultra-agressive adhesive can be applied with finger pressure
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Sticks to almost any surface
- Optimal operating temperature for initial adhesion = 50~104°F (10~40ºC)
- Machine washable
HOW TO REMOVE BACKING:
We recommend removing the negative space for easy removal of the tattoos. Peel away the corner and slowly remove the negative space from the backing while pressing down on any Tattoo that gets lifted up in the process.
STORAGE & CARE:
Place unused portion in container or bag and store in cool, dry place.