Hunting & Fishing
Whether out in the wet marshes, wooded area, or open rangelands, blending into the environment is key to a good hunting experience. But painting firearms can be messy and permanent. Instead, use Camo Form Reusable Fabric Wrap to camouflage rifles, shotguns, bows, and other outdoor gear in minutes. It is a self-adhering, elastic wrap that won’t leave a sticky residue when removed. Read on to learn how to properly use it on rifles and shotguns.
From snowy to sandy environments and everything in between, Camo Form Reusable Fabric Wrap is the effective way to improve invisibility in the field.
A Pattern for Every Adventure
Available in a variety of traditional and digital camouflage patterns, choose the right Camo Form for each specific trip or mission. We partnered with some of the top camo manufacturers including MultiCam®, Mossy Oak™, and Realtree®, to offer a wide range of concealment options for hunting and tactical adventures. Visit our Help page to learn more about the different Camo Form patterns.
In addition to concealment, Camo Form improves grip, reduces noise, and protects hands from hot or cold surfaces. Since it conforms to virtually any shape, Camo Form can be used to camouflage other gear including flashlights, hatchet and knife handles, scopes, and tree stands.
How to Use Camo Form
Before applying Camo Form, follow standard safety precautions by visually and physically inspecting the firearm to make sure it is not loaded. Remember to confirm that the safety is in the “on safe” position and point the barrel away from you and other people at all times.
Camo Form should not interfere with the safety or action of a firearm. If this occurs after application, remove Camo Form and reapply in a manner that allows for the proper function of all parts.
- 1 Roll of Camo Form
- Gloves (optional)
Estimated Time: 10-15 minutes
1. Start at either end of the rifle and work towards the middle. Wrap the Camo Form around itself one time from the tip of the rifle’s barrel or at the bottom of the stock. Do not use Camo Form to wrap moveable parts of the firearm (e.g., the bolt, safety lever, or trigger).
2. Continue wrapping the firearm by stretching and overlapping the Camo Form by 1⁄4 inch on successive wraps. Cut Camo Form when you reach the hinge or trigger.
3. Secure ends in place by wrapping Camo Form around itself one full time and press into place.
Pro Tip: If you are sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex, be sure to wear gloves when handling Camo Form.
Optional “Bridging Technique”
To camouflage gun parts that can’t be wrapped, use the bridging technique.
1. Cut a strip of Camo Form long enough to cover the outline of the area.
2. Secure the horizontal piece by wrapping it over with more Camo Form.
3. Check to make sure the Camo Form does not interfere with the moveable parts of the firearm (e.g., the bolt, safety lever, or trigger).
Camo Form is removable, reusable, and washable. To maintain its elasticity and effectiveness, clean it if it gets dirty and remove it from moisture sensitive items such as wood stocks, gun barrels, and optics.
1. Wash Camo Form by hand with soap and warm water.
2. Rinse thoroughly and air dry completely.
3. Store in a cool, dry place before reusing.
From snowy to sandy environments and everything in between, Camo Form Reusable Fabric Wrap is the effective way to improve invisibility in the field. Whether on a hunt or a mission, it’s the camouflage wrap that keeps guns and gear concealed, protected, and ready for action.