Clean and defog eyewear with Op Drops™ Anti-Fog and Lens Cleaner. This dual-action, concentrated formula is gentle and alcohol-free. It is designed to keep dry lenses and optics clean and fog-free for hours. Simply squeeze the Op Drops on non-AR (anti-reflective) eyeglasses, safety glasses, sunglasses, binoculars, scopes, and helmet visors. Then wipe with the included microfiber cleaning cloth/carrying pouch. No rinsing required. Repeat treatment as needed to improve performance over time. Clear vision is critical for any operation or outdoor pursuit. Keep lenses clean and clear with Op Drops.
- Intended Use – For dry lenses and optics including non-AR eyeglasses, safety glasses, and binoculars
- 2-in-1 – Complete anti-fog and lens cleaning system also works on night-vision goggles, scopes, helmet visors, and eye shields; repeat treatment as needed
- Concentrated – One 0.25 fl oz bottle (106 drops) treats multiple lenses and eyewear to keep them fog-free for hours
- Alcohol-Free – Gentle on lenses and is the same effective formula as Anti-Fog Spray
- Fast Acting – Apply without water to clean and defog glass, plastic, polycarbonate, vinyl, and PET materials including transitional, photochromatic, and polarized lenses
- Exclusions – Not for use on eye goggles and eyewear with anti-reflective (AR), cellulose acetate butyrate (CAB), or cellulose acetate proportionate (CAP) polarized coatings.*
*For polarized sunglasses, check with manufacturer prior to anti-fog treatment.
- Size: 0.25 fl oz
- Cloth material: microfiber
- Application: rub on
- For Use On: goggles, non-AR eyeglasses, safety glasses, sunglasses, visors, and face shields
- Not for eyewear with anti-reflective (AR), cellulose acetate butyrate (CAB), or cellulose acetate proportionate (CAP) polarized coatings