Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
Don’t let a wetsuit rip interrupt your fun. Fix it fast with Aquaseal NEO, previously known as Seal Cement. And why stop there? You can use Seal Cement to add pockets to your wetsuit, seal gaskets or repair tears on fishing waders, rubber boots and gloves. Aquaseal NEO waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion for longer life.
Aquaseal NEO is more elastic than other neoprene cements, so your wetsuit or drysuit repair flexes like new. Save money—and save a dive—by making long-lasting neoprene repairs in minutes.
- Contact cement for neoprene repairs
- Provides quick, in-field repairs to wetsuits, drysuits and watersports gear
- Cures in 20 minutes
- Provides flexibility, waterproofing and abrasion resistance
- Precision applicator tip with 2 oz. tube
- Made in USA
- California Residents: Using this product will expose you to toluene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm (www.P65Warnings.ca.gov)