The Camp Carabiner is a versatile tool for hanging gear on a line without knots. It features a twist-and-clip design for easy attachment to 550 paracord or 4 mm rope, a 1/4-20 attachment point for compatible lighting and electronic devices, and swivels 360° for easy access to gear. It can hold up to 25 lbs. and is perfect for camping, hiking, and hunting.
Suspending gear on a line has never been easier. Featuring our signature twist-and-clip design, the Camp Carabiner quickly attaches to a 550 paracord for hanging a lantern, gravity filter, or backpack without knots. Once anchored in place, it keeps your stuff off the ground and prevents heavy items from sliding on a camp line. Take it along as a hiking clip or use it to suspend water bottles, speakers and more while lounging in a tent, hammock or backyard. When looking for a knot-free solution to hanging gear on a line, use the GEAR AID Camp Carabiner.
- The signature twist-and-clip design makes attachment to a 550 paracord or 4 mm rope hassle-free and simple
- Features a 1/4-20 attachment point for compatible lighting and electronic devices
- Swivels 360° for all-around easy access to gear on a line and offers more adjustment options for attached lights and speakers
- Strong enough to hold up to 25 lbs. with the stainless-steel bail clip closed
- Lightweight and adaptable tool for hiking, camping or hunting trips
- Materials: stainless steel clip and nylon plastic
- Dimensions: 4.13” x 1.63”
- Weight: 1.22 oz
- Max Weight Load: 25 lbs.
- Not for climbing