Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Is there a problem here?
Is this item inappropriate, violating a law, or infringing someone's rights? If so, report the item and it will be removed and marked for review. Please allow 30 minutes photo to be removed.Report Item
When you’re out in the field, a high-quality repair kit is an essential item. Don’t let broken gear or failing equipment prevent you from accomplishing your mission. Be prepared with the Field Fix™ Kit by McNett® Tactical. With this specialized fix-it kit, you can repair gear, sew clothing or modify existing equipment on-the-fly. The compact kit easily stuffs into packs, pockets or rucks without compromising space or weight and features a Coyote storage case with quiet zippers.
The next time you need to make a repair or modification, unleash your inner MacGyver with the Field Fix Kit by McNett® Tactical.
Field Fix™ Kit Components
- 1’’ x ¾’’ Quick Attach Sternum Strap with Tri-Glide
- 1 ½’’ Quick Attach Side Release Buckle and Latch
- 1 ½’’ Ladder Lock
- Ten Feet 550 Paracord in Coyote Color
- 2" x 50" Roll of Tan Duct Tape
- Two Clear Tenacious Tape Patches (3" x 5")
- ¼ oz. Tube Seam Grip
- #16 Sewing Needle
- #18 Sewing Needle
- Five Yards Heavy-Duty Thread
- Two #30 Buttons in Coyote Color
- Two Safety Pins
- Two, 8" Cable Ties
- Two, 4" Cable Ties
- No-See-Um Patch (4’’ x 6’’)
- Three Alcohol Prep Pads
- Tactical Fix It Kit
- Sew Clothing and Repair Gear, Boots and Footwear
- Contains Sewing Kit With High-Quality Threads and Needles
- Contains Replacement Buckle Parts
- Contains Gear Repair Products
- Designed for Military Use
- Compact and Lightweight Field Kit
- Ideal for Emergency or Survival Scenarios
- Packaged in Coyote Mesh Storage Bag
- Repair Manual Included
- Made in USA