Make Outside Yours™
Use #GearAid on social media to share your adventures
A broken zipper can keep your tent flap from closing, or your pack from opening—not an ideal situation. The typical culprit? The innocent-looking zipper slider. Now, with the Zipper Repair Kit by GEAR AID, you have the power to fix any troublesome zipper slider. The kit contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and instructions—everything you need to perform emergency in-field or at-home zipper slider repairs.
Don’t throw away expensive outdoor gear or let an adventure go bust because of a broken zipper slider. Replace it fast and make it last with the Zipper Repair Kit.
- Easy to use zipper repair kit for luggage, clothing, jackets and outdoor gear
- Replace broken zipper sliders at home or in the field
- Contains an assortment of zipper sliders, a sewing kit and instructions
- Includes 6 Sliders: #10 Coil Single, #8 Coil Double, #5 Coil Double, #5 Coil Single, #5 VISLON® Single, #3 Coil Single
- 'Kit also includes: seam ripper, 2 #16 sewing needles, black thread, 10 top stops'