The Microfiber Travel Towel is one of our most versatile towels. The uses are limitless, but in case you needed a little inspiration we’ve made this list to help jumpstart your brain.
1. In your camera bag: Throw it in your camera bag for those shoots where you are constantly changing environments. Keep that lens dry and fog free with a quick wipe from your Travel Towel.
2. At your triathlon transition station: The Travel Towel folds out to a compact size that makes for the perfect mat to help speed up your transition from water to bike. It’s extra absorbent so it’ll make drying your feet off and getting them into those cycling shoes a breeze!
3. At the pool or the beach: The handy zipper pocket makes it a great way to keep your keys, cell phone, or ID safe at the poolside. No one will know where that ringing cell phone is coming from.
4. On the boat: Keep a Fitness Pod on your fishing boat for a quick and easy towel to dry your hands off after you reel in the big one. With the handy snap loop you can attach it to just about anywhere on your boat .
5. In your backpack: The Travel Towel packs into its own compact size and weighs under 9 oz so it won’t take up much space or weight when you’re on those long multi-day trips. It also works as a great kitchen towel, but if you get any food on it, be sure to hang it up where bears can’t get to it.