How to get rid of ANY smell so you can keep your friends:
The last thing we want to hear someone ask: ‘What’s that smell?’. No answer is okay, but a lot of times it ends up being:
It’s my cats. A skunk attacked me yesterday. I think it’s mildew. Smoke, sorry. Or better yet: “What smell?”
Keep awkwardness at bay and remove smell with MiraZyme (short for miracle enzymes); we also like to call it Miracle Odor Removal. It’s a very concentrated, all-natural formula that will have you doing back flips…and breathing through your nose again. Wetsuits, footwear, sports equipment, tents, dog beds, anything to do with kids. Yes, it really works!
You can either soak or spray the items, here’s how to attack the most common problems:
- Pet odors in carpet/house/car: Add 1/2 oz to two cups of water in a small spray bottle. Spray until fully saturated, air dry.
- Skunk odor and smoke odor on clothing/gear: Add 1/2 oz to 10-20 gallons of water. Dip until saturated. Air dry.
- Moldy/mildewy tents & gear: Add 1/2 oz to 20 gallons of water. Soak 5 minutes. Air dry fully.
- Wetsuits & waders: Add 1/2 oz to 10-20 gallons of water. Dip until saturated. Air dry fully.
- Sandals & running shoes: Add 1/2 oz to 5 gallons of water. Soak 5 minutes. Air dry fully. For extra smelly footwear, use Rank Away.
- Boots & leather shoes: Add 1/2 oz to three gallons of water in sink. Fill spray bottle with two cups of mixture. Remove insole, soak in sink for a couple minutes until saturated. Air dry fully before putting back in boot. Spray interior lining until fully saturated. Air dry.
Got another challenge for us? Just leave a comment & we’ll give you the proper directions.
Originally Published: Feb 26, 2015