How to Remove Adhesives from Hands or Clothes?
When Using Aquaseal & Black Colorant
Apply 8-10 drops per 1/4 oz. (7ml) of adhesive. Use brush or stick to mix well. Apply as directed above.
Frequently Asked Questions about Using Colorant
Can you use Color Sync with any other adhesives? Color Sync can be used with Freesole, Aquaseal and Seam Grip
Is Aquaseal with colorant stronger or less strong than just plain Aquaseal Clear? There is no change when colorant is added
Will the color fade or yellow over time? This is a pigment and gives the Aquaseal protection from yellowing. The pigment will not fade
Does the colorant affect the self-leveling properties of the Aquaseal? No
Once opened, store unused tube as follows: Begin by advancing the contents to the tube neck to remove any air that may be trapped in the tube. Next wipe the tube threads clean to prevent the cap from sticking. Next, cap tightly. Next, place the adhesive in a plastic zip-lock bag. Next, store the adhesive in a dry environment like your freezer. When ready to use, run the tube under warm water for about a minute.
Store Color Sync tube out of direct sunlight.
What Can I Use Aquaseal On?
- Repair holes and tears in neoprene waders, wetsuits, booties, gloves
- Seals seams and repairs rips and tears on tents, tent flys, tarps & awnings
- Seals seams and pinholes in leaky waders
- Seal gasket seams on dry suits
- Create reinforcement on high wear areas
- Repairs holes, valves and punctures in inflatable rafts, kayaks, and float tubes
- Repairs shoe and boot seams, soles, and insoles
- Repairs SCUBA diving equipment
- Repairs sailboat and sailboard sails
- Repairs convertible car tops and automobile seats